Tour Manager (German or Polish speaking)
Tour Manager is responsible for organizing, planning and conducting short and long distance tours for groups or individuals. He/she makes sure, that the travel runs smoothly from venue to venue without any issue. The professional is required to develop tour programs, confirm reservations, deal with venue managers, ticket agents, hotels, restaurants and transport companies.
- Flexible and adaptable,
- Having high attention to details,
- Being able to work with a team,
- Having good negotiation skills,
- Being creative,
- Having good communication skills,
- Being able to solve problems,
- Being punctual,
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the tourism industry;
- Ability to work well with clients and respond to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in (German or Polish as mandatory) and Russian languages.