Did you know, that Yerevan is 29 years older than Rome? And Armenia is depicted on the oldest map of the world (6th century BC) along with Babylon and Assyria. The country is home for numerous prehistorical monuments (caves, oldest astronomical maps) as well as antique pieces.
The country is annually visited by over 1.5mln tourists from Russia, U.S., Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada and Iran.
Armenia’s unique nature, abundant cultural heritage, authentic cuisine and hospitality combined with a large range of first-class hotels and conference venues make it suitable both for individual and business trips. And, most importantly, foreign guests are always impressed by kindness, generosity and hospitality of Armenians. Here are some other obvious advantages of traveling to Armenia:
- There is a free visa entry to Armenia for visitors from many countries, including Russia;
- Armenia is accessible from different parts of the world through the hubs in Moscow, Vienna, Paris and Middle East countries. Over 15 airlines fly to the country, including world major carriers such as Air France, Aeroflot, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways and many others;
- A rich choice of hotel is at the disposal guests – like top international hotel chains, including Marriott, The Luxury Collection, Hyatt, Radisson Blu, Best Western, Holliday Inn Express, and small family hotels. Most of hotels in Yerevan are located in a walking distance from each other what provides accommodation and housing for groups of up to 800 people;
- Convenient logistics: Zvartnots International Airport is located in 20-minute driving distance from Yerevan downtown;
- Most locals know Russian and English;
- Yerevan and other major cities offer a wide range of conference halls and comfortable non-standard venues for implementing of conferences and presentations;
- Armenia boasts around 4 000 sights, and 9 objects are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. All of them are easily accessible due to short distances;
- Armenia boasts incredibly beautiful nature: you can see Mount Ararat from every corner of Yerevan, lake Sevan entices with its majesty, and mountain ranges impress with their splendor;
- Armenia will also amaze you with the diversity of cafes and restaurants for any taste – from colorful taverns to gourmet restaurants. There is a large assortment of restaurants with open balconies and beautiful vistas for holding exquisite gala dinners and banquets;
- Yerevan guests can visit numerous museums and galleries housing pieces of classical and modern art of XX–XXI centuries. You can see works of top modern sculptors right on the streets of the city.
- Correlation of price and quality: Armenia and Yerevan are developing tourism destinations offering advantageous correlation of price and quality according to the reviews and feedback of specialized touristic portals.